Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Your Blog is Fabulous"

I am so happy to tell everyone my blog has Won the "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award! I am honored!
A big Thank You to Coupon Saving Family for giving me this award.

I feel so special!
Okay heres how the Award works ~
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now for the ten Blogs that I think that are fabulous this is really hard there are so many~

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you! Its rare for me to ever win anything..lol! Just wait until we get our makeover! I got some work to do now..;) Off to post it! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

Mindy said...

Thanks for the award! If we get a chance, we will try to post it!!

 
blog design by Paperback Designs