Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Have You Joined Swagbucks?


Search & Win

Today I joined Swagbucks because I've been hearing lots of good things about them. I figured I could save up to buy Christmas gifts.

Swagbucks is a search engine tool like Google and Yahoo, that you can win points on by searching. You can then convert the points into gifts or gift cards(Amazon, Target, Starbucks etc.). I was told that Swagbucks pulls a majority of the time the same search results as Google or Ask.com.

To make Swagbucks even a better when you sign up they give you 3 swagbucks and in honor of St. Patricks Day use the code SUPERSAVER (case sensitive) during your registration and get an extra 2 swagbucks. This is for new mwmbers only and expires at midnight PST Thursday.

If your not a member I think its a good time to earn rewards for something you already do for free. Visit Jane4Girls for more info.

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs