Friday, March 27, 2009

I Won An Award

Thanks so much to Cher from Mama Money Savers for awarding me the "Life is Grand Award!"

Okay so lets see 5 Reasons why I think Life is Grand:

  1. Life is grand because I soon will no longer have an engine in my dining room! Yes!
  2. Life is grand because I have a 6 month old son who learned to crawl in a week after seeing another baby crawl.
  3. Life is grand because by daughter is getting the hang of using the potty.
  4. Life is grand because I'm in a relationship of 3 yrs and still going strong.
  5. Life is grand because my nephew made the football team at his school when 51 tried out and 14 spots were available.

I'm passing this on to these 5 bloggers, in no particular order:
  1. Julie @ Coupon Saving Family
  2. Denise @ The Centsible Sawyer
  3. Jamie @ The Bare Family
  4. Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom
  5. Cascia @ Healthy Moms

6 comments:

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Aww, thanks so much, Barbara! What a cute award – this is a new one I've never seen. Hope you're enjoying that iTouch!

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks girl - you are doing an awesome job - keep up the good work! I haven't seen this award before - Woot! Thanks a bunch! =)

Denise

Jaime said...

Aww... thank you so very much! I have so much to be thankful for and what a great way to so it. Promise to post it tonight!

Keep up the good work!! I love reading your blogs!!

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations! And thank you so much for thinking of me.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Hello thank you for visiting my blog. Hope your party is going well!! I hope to see you by my place again.

Julie said...

Thanks so much for giving me this award! I will post it today!! Julie @ Coupon Saving Family

 
blog design by Paperback Designs