Monday, September 7, 2009

Are You Entering Sweeps?

For the last two days I've been winning some instant win game. I thought that I'd share with you what I've won and were you can go to enter.

Those who think that sweepstakes are bogus you've been lead down the wrong path because they are indeed winnable. I've won numerous sweeps like Zagat, Hershey's, Dole and more. I started entering sweeps from Freebies4Mom's list that she post on her blog. Then I gradually upgraded to Sweeties Sweepstakes site which has almost every sweep you could dream.

You'll find great tips on both of these sites on how to increase your chances of winning and comments from winners themselves. Now on to the stuff I won this week, I made sure I had all my winning screens.

I got a free 3-Month Pogo Membership from the Subway Scrabble instant win game. I'm sure you all know about this sweepstakes since Subway has been having it for some years now. But if you'd like to know how to enter this one go HERE.

I also won a coupon for a free 22oz bottle of NOS Energy Drink from the Get Rowdy with Kyle Busch Sweepstakes HERE.

I won a $5 Subway gift card from the My Coke Rewards instant win game. You can enter it 5 times a day and there's a winner every 10 minutes, I won on my 3rd try! There is also a $25 Chili's gift card instant win with a winner every 15 minutes. You can use your points or the free method entry, explained HERE.

Last but not least, I won $10 from the Huggies Cash Extravaganza instant win game. If your a member of the Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards program you earn point to win sweeps and instant win games like this one. Learn how to start earning points and info HERE.

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs