Saturday, September 19, 2009

Attention Jacksonville: Best Car Show Ever


If you like cars or know anyone who loves them, tell them that the Sibling Rivalry Car Show has been set for 11/07/09. This has got to be the best FREE car event in Florida. People from all over drive to Jacksonville to be apart of this great family event. Last year a man told me he drove 12hr from Virginia to get here for the show.

Over 30 trophies will be given, tons of prizes will be won, and plenty of free food will be eaten. Last year my sister and I won 5 prizes including a free Scion Jacket and free Dyno Run at Velocity Trends(Beach Blvd). I really wanted to win the Longhorn Steakhouse gift card but its alright I have this year.

If you live in the area or willing to drive and own any Toyota, Scion or Lexus you should enter. These are some pictures of last year including our Scion. For more info visit Sibling Rivalry Show.

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs