Friday, January 29, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!

Today is Mega Swagbucks Day so you can win 10, 50, or even 100 swagbucks all in one search. I haven't been on swagbucks much lately since I haven't had my own computer but I did my first search today to win 5 swagbucks! I currently have 310 swagbucks and growing. How many do you have?If you aren't familiar with Swagbucks, it is a search engine, that you can win points(bucks) by surfing the web. You can then convert your bucks into gifts, PayPal, gift cards(Amazon, Visa, Starbucks etc.). Swagbucks pulls a majority of the time the same search results as Google or Ask.com.

To make Swagbucks even a better when you sign up they give you 3 swagbucks just for signing up. You can earn point through from hidden swag codes, sweepstakes, special offers, and tasks. Swagbucks has given you an opportunity so gain rewards from something you already do for free.

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs