Thursday, January 29, 2009

Postal Concerns


Yesterday I was watching CNN and heard that the Postal Service wants to cut one day of mail delivery. They announced they had a net lose of $2.8 billion last year and expects it to rise to $6 billion this year. Not including the fact that postage is going to rise about 2 cents in May, they will be formally announcing it next month.

I do understand that they are not trying to go broke like the rest of these companies and have the sense to recognize they need to take action. I hope the law changes for them so they can begin to profit again and so that postage doesn't go up any more.

I love to trade coupons and I already do through a book or more stamps a month. As long as stamps stay affordable I'll be happy.

To read more on the this go here.

No comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs